dijous, 20 de novembre del 2008

Transcription of Oral presentation:My culture

Hello my name is chaymae brital.
I'm sixteen yaers old.
I'm from Morocco.
I'm study high school IES Castelló d'Empúries.
My ambition is to be a teacher.
I speaking about my culture.

-My culture is very famous.
A special day for us is Friday. In this day we doing coucoús for lunch.
For brakfaste, etaing tea rghaief with tea atai.
We drink tea for after any food.

-Now I speak the of clothes of marrocain:
In first place, Jelaba.We dressed when to go not important places.
In second place, Jabador. Dressed when we go a important reunion. For exemple: A familiary reunion.

An finally, there are two tips for go a celebrations.
KAFTAN and TSEKXETA.

Dressed for an important celebration. For exemple: Chriteneings or Weddings.

1 comentari:

Rhynnah ha dit...

If I understand your comments correctly, a Jelaba is rather informal but a jabadore is for dressy or more formal events. IS that right?

Which is more comfortable? And is it more comfortable because of the fabric used to make it or the cut of the cloth? Does either outfit make you feel awkward? I myself do not care for dresses and always feel awkward in them so I wondered if these outfits felt strange to wear.