dimarts, 7 d’abril del 2009

Formal letter

IES castelló d'Empúries
2-2-09

Dear Madame,

Iam writing this letter because is one activity of class of Inglish.

My teacher say ''You have to write a letter to the directora''.

First, I will speak about the school. This school is very funny but the people gather in crowds in small groups and always they are the same and it does that they do not relate to the rest.

Just now I'm doing batxillerta and I loved, is very interesting and learnt new things and I it do enthusiasm and interset, neverthless, what more costs me is Inglish.

Also I like the institute because it is multicultural and it does that great people learn the language of a most entreteining way and better possible, for exemple, the classroom of help the students that they do not know the language.

I like much!

Cordial chaymae brital